June 12th Hampton Roads Cruise

rays197

Aug 21, 2009
With the extreme success of the March 27th Hampton Roads Cruise, 800plus, Coderedsaleen, and I wanted to go ahead and plan another cruise. So with that being said on June 12th we will meet at the Sarah Constant Beach Park off of West Ocean View Ave @ 0830-0930. This cruise is open to all Sport Fords. At 930 we will start the cruise head to the Colonial Parkway and end in Jamestown. Once there what we want to do is a cookout. We thought it would be a great family idea and to meet and get up with new Mustang owners and old friends. More details will be coming in the next week. Once again no money is needed. What we would like is for everyone who wants to participate in the cookout to bring your own food items. I'm sure people will bring extra, but please dont rely on other people to feed you lol. If you have any questions or concerns please message either Nem, Coderedsaleen, or me. We would be happy to answer any questions you might have. Hope to see everyone out there and to have a great time.

Here is the main thread over @ modfords:
http://www.modularfords.com/forums/s...d.php?t=155417

• Sponsors (?)

I spoke with VDOT about taking pictures and video at the HRBT. There are strict rules and regs from Homeland Security. There is a place where they allow the media to film and I have to call back next week, schedule an appointment and go scope it out. I was able to get two people allowed to film and take pictures of the cruise if the location is ok for what we want. Pending what I find, it would be nice to have those who are interested in this task let us know.