Roush Just a comment on my Saleen experience.

sy1172

May 11, 2005
I have never owned a car (had 16 so far) that is such a conversation piece. I literally can’t go out without at least 2-3 comments. I was at an outside restaurant yesterday and was lucky enough to have a straight shot view of the car parked at he curb and you wouldn’t believe how many people stop, point, look inside, etc… I seriously think a Saleen brings in more comments than a Ferrari. I love to be at a light, turn off the radio and hear the comments of the people next to me. If you’re vain, this is the car to have…not saying I am of course :)

Have driving!

• Sponsors (?)

sy1172 said:
I have never owned a car (had 16 so far) that is such a conversation piece. I literally can’t go out without at least 2-3 comments. I was at an outside restaurant yesterday and was lucky enough to have a straight shot view of the car parked at he curb and you wouldn’t believe how many people stop, point, look inside, etc… I seriously think a Saleen brings in more comments than a Ferrari. I love to be at a light, turn off the radio and hear the comments of the people next to me. If you’re vain, this is the car to have…not saying I am of course :)

Have driving!

Best comments come from all the rednecks. "That's a nice Saylean, man"