Just a few new shots

i hate to wreck Sicksix thread and your probably a nice guy DeVus but after u made up that sig to show how much u hate GTs using cobra parts i gotta believe that's your reason why u dont like Sicksix rims and the post u made showing my doubts of your mustang purist was the one below to GSP393 thread with his 84 SVO about him using the real SVO motor and then your comment below. And the badges were on my car when i bought the car im sure as hell not gonna take them off for u, and common with the bad mouthing people stuff look at your sig for god sakes and then take a look at some of your past posts all kinda obvious, like i said your probably a nice guy u just cant control your hate for anybody cobra modding their GTs or LXs not worth it theres to many of us PEACE :nice:

Two things here:

First: It has nothing to do with the type of rim or using Cobra parts on any car. It has to do with the style of the rim and the way it looks on the car. Maybe he needs to lower it, maybe he needs to get a lower profile tire. Either way my attention is immediately drawn to the rim and not the car.

Second: I advised the guy not to use a 4 cylinder transmission if he was doing a 5.0 swap. So please, get your facts straight before you go bad mouthing people.

Your car looks great, down to the badges. Even though you've never "told anyone it was a Cobra," you want people to see it as one or you would not have put the badges on. And that's as bad as telling people its a Cobra.

Mad props for going with the path not taken. I just hope you will not stay with the 4 cylinder setup that the car was born with.

• Sponsors (?)

Hey Sicksix u might wanna consider matador91 rims above imho i think its a tossup on either of those 2 sets of black rims i really think your car was made for black style rims :nice:

i hate to wreck Sicksix thread and your probably a nice guy DeVus but after u made up that sig to show how much u hate GTs using cobra parts

Apparently you fail at reading comprehension. It has nothing to do with Cobra parts on GTs, Lxs, SVOs or any other model of a Mustang. Put Cobra parts on your car, please, they are usually superior to the stock Ford factory parts. Here is the kicker, and I will bold, caps and underline it so there is no mistake:

IF YOU PUT COBRA BADGES ON YOUR MUSTANG AND IT IS NOT A COBRA YOU ARE TRYING TO FAKE THE FUNK. THEY SERVE NO PERFORMANCE PURPOSE AND ARE SIMPLY AESTHETIC.

It's like putting a 5.0 badge on a 4 cylinder car.

Apparently you fail at reading comprehension. It has nothing to do with Cobra parts on GTs, Lxs, SVOs or any other model of a Mustang. Put Cobra parts on your car, please, they are usually superior to the stock Ford factory parts. Here is the kicker, and I will bold, caps and underline it so there is no mistake:

IF YOU PUT COBRA BADGES ON YOUR MUSTANG AND IT IS NOT A COBRA YOU ARE TRYING TO FAKE THE FUNK. THEY SERVE NO PERFORMANCE PURPOSE AND ARE SIMPLY AESTHETIC.

It's like putting a 5.0 badge on a 4 cylinder car.

(FAKE THE FUNK) he he he he! it has nothing to do with cobra parts on a GT or LX bull that's all it's about u say performance i say in bold caps PINKS

when its over i'll put GT parts on my new cobra:rlaugh:

:OT::Zip2::Track: