Just a few pics and info on my 98 Gt

looks sweet man!...i have the black on black as well but i added some red accents myself...what hood would u recomend i get? i like the stock cobra hood...jus wanna get rid of my stock gt hood...its all stock exterior besides the triple clearcoat paint and cobra rs...time 2 make it stand out!

• Sponsors (?)

nice car, but on question...why is your tq in the toilet? most of us make nearly 300tq with minimal mods...hell i made 302tq with a plenum/tb, tune and catback...i think you should be pushing 320 easily with your mods.

nice car, but on question...why is your tq in the toilet? most of us make nearly 300tq with minimal mods...hell i made 302tq with a plenum/tb, tune and catback...i think you should be pushing 320 easily with your mods.

because I have 8.9:1 compression, an edelbrock short runner intake and such. The car made power to 6500 in N/a form but I felt it wasnt enough to mess with.
Here is a comparision dynograph of the different setups..

View attachment 270458

The car weighs in at 3380 pounds with me(200) and a half tank just like that last time I weighed it. I just put on the drag wheels and tires as well this year to so I cant wait to see what I can run now!!

Thanks for looking!

well I'm going to the strip tomorrow to see what I can do with the new setup. Just went and weighed the car too. Its now 3260# with me (190), and a half tank. I hope I do well!

Its an ABC exclusive 2000 CobraR hood. As for the intake I love it. If I had compression about 10.5:1 I know this would be a killer N/a motor. Even if this had a blower on it, it would be very efficient I feel. As for right now with the low compression, blower cams, and a short runner intake, well its a nutless turd down low but above 4k it screams.

Its an ABC exclusive 2000 CobraR hood. As for the intake I love it. If I had compression about 10.5:1 I know this would be a killer N/a motor. Even if this had a blower on it, it would be very efficient I feel. As for right now with the low compression, blower cams, and a short runner intake, well its a nutless turd down low but above 4k it screams.

it doesn't scream yet, wait until you get a blower on that...then it will scream...

you have never felt power until you get a blower!