Just a fun thread!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

120 I got scared to because one of my friends was being a retard with me in his car and got us in a 100mph wreck that should have killed both of us. Ill never be the same after that.

took mine up as fast as it would go although it was stock at the time, the speedo said like 145 and I later heard the 94-98 were drag limited with the stock power at like something like 143ish maybe its 138. All I know is it was too fast, did a 3mile section of hwy in no time flat. I was smart enough to do it at midnight though.

I don't even think I've had my Cobra above 100. I've settled down with age (25). I had a Vorteched built VR6 swap in my 91 Jetta though that I easily got up to an Indicated 145, had a lil left in it too...That was in my younger braver days.

115mph.
A Suzuki GSX-R 1000 pulled up next to me by the freeway entrance. I gave him on of these :nice: and he played with me on the freeway up untill about 110mph. He gave me a lil' wave and took off. :spot: The joke is on him though, his engine isn't really 1000cc. :owned:

130 with the top down about 3 months after I got the gt. Pulled up next to a friend who hapened to take the highway home as well. Those dodge trucks arn't that fast. And yes it took a long time to get to 130. That damn exit came up quicker then id ever thought.

Put another mark up for doin it after 12:00

i had my needle down to 150, id ont knwo if it was true, but it was with a few boltons, maybe a chip in at the time so that coudl hav etaken off the limiter. but yea, that is some fast 'Kiss Me''Kiss Me''Kiss Me''Kiss Me', too fast for me now. im 19 and am driving like a 35 yr old now.

I one time I was driving back to college with my roommate and it was raining and we did about 140. We usually film things like that but this time we didn't. I have another time where I film me going a 130 in the highway. I had to slow down because I came up on some traffic. I have the video but I don't know how to host it.

I had mine up to 125-130 w/ the stock 2.73 gears. I go a few hrs north during the summer on my days off to visit family were I grew up and theres a strech on the interstate where there are no turn around spots for cops to sit and no bends, its about a 2.5-3 mile strech of road, when the traffic is non existent I'll open it up just for the hell of it. When there is traffic I dont do it, only if Im the only one in sight ahead of me.