Just a litte of what was seen at the Food Lion Auto Fair

XXBULLETSXX

Mar 30, 2005
Kannapolis, NC
Ok this is the first time I've made it the the spring Food Lion Auto Fair. Damn that was a big show. I was there on Friday and I got rained on A LOT. With that said I wasn't able to get pictures of half of the Mustangs that I saw. I got a bunch of pictures of other cars that I thought were cool as well but I'll save those for me.
Enough of the talking lets get to why you are looking at this thread! :nice:

One of the toughest cars there:
badassboss1my.jpg

Another Mach1
greenmach16qt.jpg

goldfstbk8dc.jpg

cougar9xd.jpg

burgvert9cn.jpg

Sorry about this one..it caught me off gaurd like the earlier Mach1
bluetanvert5qd.jpg

I think this one is some one here on Stangnet. Take Credit if it is!
bluecoupe1bk.jpg

72vert8xb.jpg

70fstbk22yp.jpg

yellowvert8rf.jpg

yellowcoupe7hl.jpg

whitestang8gv.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Here's the rest of what I have.

I loved this one!
sweetranchero1ek.jpg

silvercoupe0tp.jpg

saleen2hm.jpg

redvert0dg.jpg

redconvertable4tl.jpg

This thing was sweet. I think it only had double digit miles on it with the bags still on the seats.
redcobra7zk.jpg

pewtercoupe5no.jpg

Just don't see many of these
pantera2nn.jpg

Don't feel to sad, I would have beat you to it if some one hadn't beat me to it. I think some of the numbers were rubbed off?
missedbuy1zi.jpg

People wouldn't get out of the way. Sorry best pic I had
gt9mn.jpg

greenmach121ys.jpg

Well that's it...I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. Maybe at the Good Guys show I'll be able to get more pics.

Good turnout :nice:. I especially liked the Pantera, '93 Cobra, new GT(40), and the blue '68 notch with Cragars.

With that, I'll share some pics I took of a car at the '04 nostalgia drags/swap meet/car show at Fomoso in Bakerfield, CA. IMO this was the single most understated, yet notable Ford in the whole place:

f8be747c.jpg

dd07352b.jpg

Attachments

• f8be747c.jpg
    f8be747c.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 84
  • dd07352b.jpg
    dd07352b.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 84
Believe me I would, but those are the only two pictures I have of that car. It was a '65 fastback with Shelby-esque/Trans-Am mods. Everything was understated like I said until you looked under the hood. Not a single flaw in the paint, either.

I halfway expected to see at least one Fairlane Thunderbolt or clone also, but none to be found.