Just a rant, ignore if you wish

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by mo_dingo, Apr 17, 2005.

1. So I am bored at my house watching My Classic Car with the guy and his curly-q mustache, and they show a 1940 Ford delivery car, fully restored. Except he wanted a big block, so they moved the firewall back a couple inches and made a custom dash.....

So what big block did he put into the car.......a friggin Chevy 502....:nonono:

I just don't get it. This guy spent 5 years restoring and building this car. I can't think of one damn good reason to put a chevy motor in this car.
    [/rant]
    Scott

2. I was half watching it....did you see about 1/2 hour ago when they had all those Porsches :drool:

3. Yeah if he wanted a big inch crate he should have done the FMS 514 crate motor. That's kind of dumb...

4. Probably cuz the Chevy was cheaper.

5. if you can afford to restore an old car, yo should be able to afford any engine you want for it. I think I'm going to put the new LS2 engine into my mustang.

6. blasphamy!!!!!!!! fire will rain from the sky if you do this

7. once you do that you no longer have a mustang though

Why not just get a vette. I would take the vette chassis over a sn-95, its lighter more aero and seems to be more performance based.

8. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

x100

9. :rlaugh:

10. Thats awesome that you guys are even thinking of believing zach that he's gonna put a ls2 in his car. So funny. He's puttin in the ls7 morons. I had to let the secret out zach.

Jeremy

11. yah never heard the slogan built ford tough with chevy stuff :nonono: