Just A Teaser Pic....

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by Nightfire, Nov 21, 2013.

1. I'll post an in-depth completion thread once I get it tuned and can provide some dyno #'s. This thing hauls like a freaking freight train! I've driven a light bolt-on C6 Z and it didn't feel nearly as fast as this does. Cant wait to hit the track.

I recently finished breaking in the motor so a tune will be done here shortly.

Anyway, I pulled off the power pipe to clean the filter and am in the process of swapping out all the clamps for some good T-bolts. Excuse the condition, we just had a MASSIVE dust storm for the last few days and the car is filthy (prompting me to clean the giant filter).

Sharad and Winters98GT like this.
  2. Badass. Looking forward to your numbers, it's been a long road.

BTW, Put a filter or cover over your inlet if there's dust in the air, even if you only have it off a couple hours.
  3. Nice. ProCharged street cars FTW!
  4. Thanks Mark. The inlet was covered the entire time. I just uncovered it for the crappy pic.

It's been a long (and expensive) road indeed. Im glad its over :D
    Winters98GT and 85rkyboby like this.
  5. From what I have heard its never over. Congrats on the build though Nightfire!
  6. Looks so pretty ;( I can only dream mine will look good one day. When are numbers and times coming??
  7. :burnout:

Yep, once you go built, you never go back...

Awaiting numbers, then a thread about needing to change gears, smaller pulley, meth, etc. :nice:
    trombonedemon likes this.
  8. im trying to get one, but where do i get the headers to mount a turbo:shrug:
  9. You can use your stock headers. Some kits use the stockers.