Just an Update on the Kenne Bell

neoclasiccl

Founding Member
Jun 1, 2002
Help I can't see !!!!!!
Well I finally got my mutual fund check today. Its a cashiers check so the funds should be available tomorrow I hope lol. But I talked to Tim (Cobra Killer) and we are going with a 17 or 19 lb pulley. He is calling Kenne Bell tomorrow to find out which one to use to guarantee over 600hp at the Wheels. We are going with Tims custom 77mm ProM Mas air (its so the MAF doesnt peg on the Dyno and can be tuned). So if all goes well I will be ordering it tomorrow. I am also picking up my accufab oval throttle body (non polished) and boost and fuel pressure guages tomorrow. I went with the Autometer lunar series boost and fuel pressure guages. I still have to find an A Pillar thou :( But boy I am anxious LOL :nice:
Here is the throttle body

product_image.php

• Sponsors (?)

sounds awesome man...i'm going to be going the apten route with my 03 in the next couple months...i dont need anything too radical...just a thought about the gauge mounting, you could use the gauge cluster pod...thats i went with and like it much better than the pillar on the roush...

Roush97 said:
sounds awesome man...i'm going to be going the apten route with my 03 in the next couple months...i dont need anything too radical...just a thought about the gauge mounting, you could use the gauge cluster pod...thats i went with and like it much better than the pillar on the roush...

I like that option also but since I am so tall and far away from the guages I wouldnt be able to see them. I want to keep an eye on things ;) I also need to get a good shift light can anyone recommned a good one?

LOL :D

Well since this is not coming out of pocket for me (mutual funds are good for that since my money is making me money) its a good day. Nothing like coming home from a hard days work and opening an envelope with a cashiers check for $10,000 LOL. I took the extra since I want to keep some extra safety money incase my motor decides to go south. I even took a picture of the check LOL.

Anyway I will be keeping every one up to date and after talking to Tim tonight I told him I dont want anything less than 600rwhp.

neoclasiccl said:
Well I finally got my mutual fund check today. Its a cashiers check so the funds should be available tomorrow I hope lol. But I talked to Tim (Cobra Killer) and we are going with a 17 or 19 lb pulley. He is calling Kenne Bell tomorrow to find out which one to use to guarantee over 600hp at the Wheels. We are going with Tims custom 77mm ProM Mas air (its so the MAF doesnt peg on the Dyno and can be tuned). So if all goes well I will be ordering it tomorrow. I am also picking up my accufab oval throttle body (non polished) and boost and fuel pressure guages tomorrow. I went with the Autometer lunar series boost and fuel pressure guages. I still have to find an A Pillar thou :( But boy I am anxious LOL :nice:
Here is the throttle body

product_image.php
dumb question, but why only a 77mm MAF? KB supplies a 90mm MAF with their kit...... :shrug:

micool said:
Yes sir you will be afraid, very afraid.........it's great!:D Can't wait to see and here it!

Tim used that 77mm Pro M as well on my car.

Just got off the phone with Tim and all I have to say is

"what the heck are you doing to your car now :jaw: "

LOL Where are you in Florida I would like to see that car of yours in person. Are you going to be up at Tims when I am there. He needs the car for 2 days so I will just be hanging around LOL.

neoclasiccl said:
Just got off the phone with Tim and all I have to say is

"what the heck are you doing to your car now :jaw: "

LOL Where are you in Florida I would like to see that car of yours in person. Are you going to be up at Tims when I am there. He needs the car for 2 days so I will just be hanging around LOL.
Top secret.:D

I'm in NW florida about 360 miles from T&J and I just dropped the car off to him again a couple days ago so you should see my heap up there when you go.

micool said:
Top secret.:D

I'm in NW florida about 360 miles from T&J and I just dropped the car off to him again a couple days ago so you should see my heap up there when you go.

Ah well I will have to check it out then.

Well the Blower was ordered today and I sent Tim a check covering all the costs. Just don't ask how much LOL :bang:

I picked up or ordered everything I need for the car today and I am having the Guages and Pod installed tomorrow morning. I am going to Dennis Reinharts shop here locally since I know he does great work there.

Anyway I will keep everyone informed.

Xanax said:
Congrats :nice: I would go with the 17 lb. pulley! Hope everthing
works out for you!

Thanks man. Tim called Kenne Bell to check on what pulley and with the additional mods I am putting on the car I will hit 600rwhp easily (which was my goal) with the 17lb pulley. He had to order the Kenne Bell blower that accepts the accufav oval throttle body. I ended up getting the polished ones and I have to say it looks hella sweet :D