Just another 700RWHP GT from MPH...

• Sponsors (?)

I can't speak for others bank accounts, but I personally have worked my butt off at two jobs for everything I have. I consider my self very lucky to have this done. If you meant I am a kid dude I'm 31 :rlaugh:

I used to post here all the time, in fact I still lurk the classic forums all the time, for my 68 but I have been at MPH forums in most of my time working on this project. I think it has prooved worthy. Very nice results anyway. MPH is friggin awesome guys :hail2:

oh and thanks for the kind words guys :nice:

68 & 00 GT said:
I can't speak for others bank accounts, but I personally have worked my butt off at two jobs for everything I have. I consider my self very lucky to have this done. If you meant I am a kid dude I'm 31 :rlaugh:

I used to post here all the time, in fact I still lurk the classic forums all the time, for my 68 but I have been at MPH forums in most of my time working on this project. I think it has prooved worthy. Very nice results anyway. MPH is friggin awesome guys :hail2:

oh and thanks for the kind words guys :nice:

i believe they were referring to screwed2v, ya know Mr. Kidd ;)

Congrats on the car Christian. I know you're going to enjoy it.

Mine won't be QUITE as wicked, but I have a feeling Tim will do the best he can for the money I'm spending. ;)

As I said over there....hurry and pick it up so he can start working on MINE! :nice:

dyno graph

Attachments

• 639 - 661 dyno.jpg
    639 - 661 dyno.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 70
  • 709 dyno.jpg
    709 dyno.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 82