Just as I get enough $ for the blower...

AmBo

Feb 3, 2004
New Jersey
Just as I FINALLY got my financial situation under control, gas prices decide to be an asshat. They are predicting gas prices to rise well above $4 for premium throughout the summer. Of course! I just filled up the tank with regular today (13.5 gallons) and it was $39 and that was only $2.88 a gallon. If I have to pay $4 a gallon for premium, paying $54 to fill up the tank every week is going to slay me...

Oh, I'm still buying the blower, but I hate Bush now more than ever. :nice:

/rant

• Sponsors (?)

Just don't mash the gas pedal and you won't get into boost during normal driving keeping your MPG @ the same as now. I know this will be hard with an extra 100 hp on tap. Switching to super won't be that much more per fill up..@$3..cheap ass :)

speedfreak98r said:
Dont blame Bush. I dont agree with everything he's doing these days. But he is still our president. Its not his fault anyway. But i'm not about to get into a political debate with you. They're to easy to win with libs. :cool:

I blame Bush for not doing something. Its price gouging:notnice:

Gas prices+Supercharger+lead foot=:owned:

It's not Bush's fault? If he is helping out the situation that is one thing, but what is he doing besides making more enemies in the middle east. Bush is an oil tycoon, just like his father, isn't it ironic that when he gets into the presidency that gas prices sky rocket? If you can show me any proof that this, is in fact a strange coincedence, feel free.

Agreed. I am a republican by all means. I just hate how gas prices "magically" have gone to sh1t since we went to war. I swear bush is David Blane in disguise. It's Blane's next huge magical feat. Watch. lol

This is becoming a political post. I'm a political science major. However, I get sick of arguing with you liberals. You, my friends, are responsible for the ultimate demise of this country. I feel sorry for you. Once you wake up (if you ever do), you will understand.

speedfreak98r said:
This is becoming a political post. I'm a political science major. However, I get sick of arguing with you liberals. You, my friends, are responsible for the ultimate demise of this country. I feel sorry for you. Once you wake up (if you ever do), you will understand.

YAYYYY speedfreak FTW damn libs!

just look at it this way: If Premium is $4/gallon that means regular is 3.80 and @ 13.5 gallons - you're only paying $2.70 extra per fillup with a supercharger than you would without one.

AmBo said:
Just as I FINALLY got my financial situation under control, gas prices decide to be an asshat. They are predicting gas prices to rise well above $4 for premium throughout the summer. Of course! I just filled up the tank with regular today (13.5 gallons) and it was $39 and that was only $2.88 a gallon. If I have to pay $4 a gallon for premium, paying $54 to fill up the tank every week is going to slay me...

Oh, I'm still buying the blower, but I hate Bush now more than ever. :nice:

/rant

DropTopPony said:
yay for Ambo and his Blower....Can't wait until a nice cool summer night and we can meet up at Atco Raceway and waste some gas :)

Woohoo! Can't wait! That is, if you ever piece your car together again. :rlaugh:

Sorry for the Bush comment. All these poli sci majors can't get jobs in their field so they have to voice their political education here. Oooooh no he didn't! :owned: :rlaugh:

:flag:

Don't sweat it too much. I'm doing about 22 mpg right now, but I don't hit boost all the time. If you do that, you'll be closer to 15 if you're lucky.

Congrats on the blower, you'll love it. You'll also find that regardless of what you're paying for gas, you'll want to go faster. My car is coming off the road in a few weeks. :)

mac1009 said:
Don't sweat it too much. I'm doing about 22 mpg right now, but I don't hit boost all the time. If you do that, you'll be closer to 15 if you're lucky.

Congrats on the blower, you'll love it. You'll also find that regardless of what you're paying for gas, you'll want to go faster. My car is coming off the road in a few weeks. :)

I can't wait to put it on! 3rd weekend in June can't come fast enough!!!! :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: