Just called 800#

• Sponsors (?)

lightningJoe said:
Just called fiords 800# and they show no record of my dealer palcing the order. Car was ordered 3 weeks ago. Shouldnt there be something in there by now??

Joe

Yep you should have had something within 1 week.....
I don't want to say anything bad about the ford dealers because many will come on here and say don't worry.....
I would worry alot and don't beleave the dealer,you should be at C/U on the Fords 800# nowwwwww.
I would cancel my order and wait till march and order a 2007 gt....Unless you want to take a nice drive down south and get a GT at below sticker nowwww.....JT

Finally got it all figured out. turns out my order didnt go out the day I had placed it. The sales man flaked. It went the end of that week. Called them and they gave me the right order # and called ford, I am C/U as of yesterday. Will wait and see if I am still C/U by the end of feb if so I am gonna cancel an reorder in march.

Lighting Joe you are doing the smart thing.............
Wait till Mid March and see where you are......
You are giving them plenty of time,6 weeks should get yea out of C/U and if not order a 2007 from on of the Big Dealers in the south......You should have your car by sometime in July.But if you ordering up in the North you might have problems.......Good luck.....JT