Just Curious Here

• Sponsors (?)

Nope. I did my own top. Bought it off ebay. It comes in two pieces. Back sash with the window, get the defrost glass one. And then the top skin. Think it was like 350. I also bought an upholstery stapler plus a how to dvd...total,500. Still way cheaper than paying this 70 year ole lady to do it for 1700. It wasnt easy, but i gave myself an A- on the finish product. Oh yeah, u need spray contact cement too. Good luck

Reason I ask is that I have found a black complete top on CL that is for a 99-04 that the guy is asking 100 for- I was going to snatch it up if it fit the 94-98 cars seeing as mine needs one. I was planning on doing it myself anyways.....

I wouldnt buy a used one, because where it over laps the header bow and three bows around the trunk it is rolled and stapled. It being already cut to fit, you dont have the option of being able to stretch the material to get a good hold as you staple. Bolt ons are ok,to buy used. Imo not interior stuff.
When i bought mine it had a specific # as far as the part . you can always dbl check me by going on american muscle and looking at part numbers for,the same product but different years.
Youl 'll need some torx bits also for the front header bow #15 think.
I know when i do mine again, on down the road, there is a better one than the one i bought. Its a better material for an extra 100 or so