Just finsh ordering a DCContoler!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Fishhawk said:
The LED is $10 unless you wait to long then he will tag on a $5 delivery fee. So call him as soon as possible before he sends the unit out so he can include the LED. I believe the orange/black wire is the high speed. When you hook up the DCcontrol unit you will want to hook it up the high speed wire. Test the wires first to make sure.

Oh, and not to downplay Mr. Baskin and his business, but you can buy the same light he uses from radio shack for a couple bucks in the LED light bin.

5spd GT said:
How much is a Viper fan?...and wouldn't that have a lot of draw:shrug:
David, last time I checked, they were 150 bucks. But that was some time ago. A guy with an SN put a 31X19 rad in there, along with this fan (which tells me it is not real big since accessories are tight on the 94-95's). I think it was Ponyboy19 who did this BTW (I would have to search to find out). The specs he reported were very favorable in terms of flow vs draw.

I missed your thread due to not being able to load more than two pages before this place shut my browser down. I will check it out. Good luck David!

Thanks Fishhawk, i just contacted Brian again and he was about to ship the controler, but he did me the favor of adding the LED. On the other hand 5spdGT the I heard that the viper fan is A+++++, it pushes 4000+++cfm's, just like the Mark VIII, but none of them were going to fit with the space on my SC setup. If this help this is where you can get the Viper Fan. I think the name of the place is PDI(305)218-1486, Part#04854720AA and is from a 99-02 Viper. The price is like $150 to 170 not sure. I got my Taurus 3.8 fan form ebay, i got it for $26.00 plus $15dls for shipping. I did a lot of research and for the CFM's this thing produces and the space this unit takes is the best choice for me. But if space is not an issue with you. You can get the Mark VIII for less the $100 in ebay. Good luck and i hope this info will help someone out there.