Just for fun, RICERS stories here!

• Sponsors (?)

stlboarder said:
The best was today when I was sitting at a light with my buddy in the car and there was some kid in his mommy's civic. And he started revving in neutral (automatic) and I really didn't pay attention cus it happens a lot. And then when the light turns I hear *chirp and then his engine rev way up high... he neutral dropped it and blew the tranny! haha... so I just popped the clutch a little and left 2 strips of rubber.

The next one pisses me off... I was just cruising and a guy in a neon, full body kit and hood that are all miss-matched, coffee can, etc... pulled up behind me ridding my ass... so I go into the next lane to let him pass, he gets up next to me and tries to get me to race. HIS KID IS IN THE PASSENGER SEAT, UN-BUCKLED AND SLEEPING!!! I was just like WTF?!

Another was when I was at school and the typical star football player... going into A1 football player in college. Drives some civic with fart can and stickers, auto, etc, etc... one day he talks **** like he can beat me... so when I saw him driving one day and I just gave him a little run to shut him up and the next day at school he is like is that thing a stick? I say yea... he is like OH! I thought you just drove it like that... I was like drive it like what? Breaking the tranny so I can move the stick sideways? OH WELL!

I think the worst is when someone doesn't know what they are talking about and try to sound smart. It just pisses me off. And all the guys at school know it does and that I know what I'm talking about most of the time, cus I taught a lot of them what they know... or got them into the car scene. And when someone starts to talk all "high and mighty" they find me and are just like, "hey go make this kid feel stupid, I love it when you do that!"

Sorry this is so long!

HAHAHA omg these are one of the bests ive read so far hahaha

i just raced my Student Relations Advisor, or whatever you call him. it was really funyn b/c he came up to me ont eh street adn reved at me so i was like why not. besides it being really horrible for him(like a 90 somethign probe gt w/ rims and can) it was hilarious for me.

there was this guy talkin **** about mustangs last saturday night(dodge stratus R/T) so he pulls away and squels them thinking hes all big and bad. I end up getting behind him a bit later and he gets on it on these back roads with long straight aways and hard corners(fields everywhere). I never even shifted out of 3 and had to break not to hit him on the straightaways. In the corners, he just couldn't pull away from me. the dirty bastard was in the middle of the road so i couldn't pass him. I got sick of braking so i said i proved my point. Now don't u know, that a$$hole tells all of his friends that he beat me, and that i got scared and drove away. I could kill him. Next time its on the track and we'll see whats up.

at least you guys beat all the ricers. i lost to this hyundai.

attachment.php

funny stuff

This is some of the funniest stuff ive heard this is my best story recently driving to the mall in my 95 gt lotta work done to it anywaz im just cruisn not messing around and all of a sudden theres this mint green girl colored civic behind me hes been following me for like 5min now and he keeps rev his car up at me sounds like popcorn being made behind me so finnally he gets next to me and looking all hard likes hes racing then i notcie he is actually racing by listing to his exuast so by this time were going around a slight curve so i downshift romp on it all the way shift into second kick it out 1/3 sideways scare the **** out of him so bad he runs himself off the road hilarous he didnt get hurt or mess up his car though but i pulled over made sure and laughed me ass off at him :D

need2goFAST said:
This is some of the funniest stuff ive heard this is my best story recently driving to the mall in my 95 gt lotta work done to it anywaz im just cruisn not messing around and all of a sudden theres this mint green girl colored civic behind me hes been following me for like 5min now and he keeps rev his car up at me sounds like popcorn being made behind me so finnally he gets next to me and looking all hard likes hes racing then i notcie he is actually racing by listing to his exuast so by this time were going around a slight curve so i downshift romp on it all the way shift into second kick it out 1/3 sideways scare the **** out of him so bad he runs himself off the road hilarous he didnt get hurt or mess up his car though but i pulled over made sure and laughed me ass off at him :D

?? LOL! hahahahahahahha

RudeOne: Did u really get beat by this fugly hyundai with this airplane wing?