Just Got 2003 Mustang GT Convertible, QUESTIONS

smp4502004

Feb 1, 2010
Just recently received this car, and just want to do a few light mods to it. Just ordered a shorty antenna, because I hate the huge antenna. Next, I am going to get the windows tinted. The last main thing that I want to do for now is to get a new exhaust, and then probably do a few other light mods here and there. I really don't know much about exhaust or cars in general, and I really want to have the car sound a little deeper, and a little more like a Cobra. I don't want anything ridiculously loud, but I want it to sound a little louder and deeper than the stock exhaust. I am new to this, so hopefully didn't do anything wrong here. Thanks in advance for your suggestions on exhaust, and also would appreciate any other light mods that you might recommend.

• Sponsors (?)

This isn't a mod but get some new shocks because the factory ones wear out after 30k miles. It made a huge difference on my car. Some front Cobra brakes work real well on these cars with the ABS and you can get them for fairly cheap. Also you don't need fancy rotors, the factory 13" Cobra rotors are more than sufficient.