Just got a 95 GT. Have some questions.

ROLLIN5.0

Nov 19, 2004
Tulsa, OK
1) Have any of you guys switched your steering wheels out, or know who makes an adapter for this column?

2) Both the airbags are popped, and the passenger side looks like it's case should just slide back into the dash, but I can't get it too, anyone removed it or know how to cosmetically fix it(I don't want an airbag)? The dash pieces are still fine, they just stick out about an inch instead of being flush.

3) The throwout bearing is squeeling, but the guy I got it from said that he had just had it, and the clutch replaced about 500 miles ago, and he thought that maybe the clutch cable was stretched. Any thoughts?

4) The car has been lowered with Eibach springs, and the camber is off. Are camber plates a must? If so, who makes em?

I think that's it for now. Thanks for any help you can offer. I've done a lot of stuff to a lot of Fords, but I just now got my first Stang. It's about time.
Brandon

• Sponsors (?)

1. people have switched out steering wheels b/c of your situation to i think fr500 wheels? (http://www.mustangtuning.com/fr.html) <- that's just a stocker replacemtent, aftermarket, many should fit, i'd do a search

2. search for oinkaodeoink b/c there was a thread about air bag deletes the other day, i think for the passenger side it's just velcroed on and just cut that part off and the velcro should hold it up

3. The to bearing, deal with it, just hold in ur clutch a little (i rest my foot on it when not compressed, it doens't squeak when i do that and it's still good)

4. no idea, it seems some get cc plates but later on when doing suspention mods

search function is a great tool, if i were u, i'd get used to it...