Just got back from the shop..

joshjwc9

Jun 12, 2006
Palm Harbor, FL
And had two mods I have had sitting here for approximately 3 months put on.

First being MM's Extreme Duty Adjustable Lower Control Arms. I replaced the Steeda Steel HD LCA's. The only reason I did this is that I willing be setting my car up for the road courses at CFR and Sebring. They do not make any noise on my hour long drive home and in the errands I have run since about 12.

The second was the bigger PITA of an install for my mechanic but it wasn't his fault. It was a UPR OR X pipe to replace the leaking BBK X pipe (which really sounds like an H.) The studs that came with it came with mismatching nuts I think when I put on the catback I reversed the mufflers as there was an inch too much in play, so he had to spend 10 minutes adjusting it, but the results were much better...and OMG, it cleaned up the exhaust with my SLP PowerFlo's and sounds oh so sexy. It actually made the exhaust sound perfect taking off from a stop light all the way to redline.

• Sponsors (?)

Cool dude, I love getting new parts installed. I really need to just change up my whole exhaust. Its been slightly leaking from one of the headers since they were installed, and I didn't trust the shop enough to fix the leak. I'm getting all new LT's, midpipe (I may break down and TRY the prochamber), and catback. Can we get a vid of the new sound?