Just got back from the stangs at the lake cruse. 1 sick 94 cobra was there 1000+ hp.

bjl95mustang

Founding Member
Jan 18, 2000
Austin,TX
The local stang club here does cruses about 3-4 times a year. this year we went to the lake. We ushally meet in a big parking lot. Well today i'm sittin in the back of my dads truck in the parking lot when this loud 94 cobra pulls up. So I go over and look around and it has a R 351 block a nova 2000, ect. I start talking to the guy and this thing use to run 108 race fuel and 24 lbs of boost and on the enging dyne put out 1000+ hp. not it's only on pump gas and 17 lbs of boost. Here is a pic of the car and guess it was made in 98 by one of the mags to compete with a viper. Has anyone seen this car before? I will try to find some engine pics.

P7300014.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

pleasehelp said:
Didn't someone on here get a paint job just like that one a couple years ago?? I remember they didn't like it too much. Who was it?? :shrug:
Only one I can think of is onebad who has a paint job like that... At least thats who I think it is

That car that was at the show has been for sale several times but he never can sell it. I remember there was something fishy about it that no one would buy it. Its a sweet car though. I have several pics of it on my other computer when it was on ebay one time. The motor is all polished and gorgeous.

Jeremy

Well, the guy at the show just got it about a month ago and had it shipped here. He and his buddys use to big street racers about 10 years ago. And had some funny stories. But man the car was nice and i knew it had something big in it when he drove up lol.