Just got my 3.73's installed

ARed1995GT

Dec 9, 2003
Boca Raton, FL
I love the difference... I went from 3.08's to 3.73's. The car revs up so much faster now, and I actually have some power in 4th gear. It cost $440 out the door... including speedo gear and synthetic oil. As soon as I started driving it home, it felt as if I had a little bit of nitrous.. haha. It is definitely worth the money. I'm kind of glad I didn't go with 4.10's because I'd go through the gears too fast for everyday street driving. Just thought I'd share that with you guys. Next is pulleys....

• Sponsors (?)

Just in case you did not know ***

For the first few miles, vary your speed and the load you put on them as well as give them a few heat & cool cycles before you beat on them.

This gives them a chance to break in so to speak.

Later
Grady

I hear his car start every 10 minutes. He's hooked now! Next up pulleys, Edelbrock lower so we can put on my Performer upper I have laying around.

Look in the classifieds here and the Corral. Maybe you can hook up some pulleys for cheap.

Yeah! 3 different times haha. My stepbrother wanted me to drive him around the block in it... than my moms boyfriend, than my mom... all while this lady kept yelling at me to slow down in the neighborhood... i wasn't going too fast though ;-) I'll look into the pulleys. I also didnt beat on the car that bad. I had to drive it home for a little so I pretty much stayed off em for a few miles... until I got home.. than I tested em out a *tiny* bit :)