Just got my car back from getting the 3650 TSB done.

DoubleONegative

Jun 30, 2003
Tioga Cty PA
I picked my 01 Cobra up this morning after getting the 3650 TSB done. First impressions are it's definately alot better!!! the 1-2 shift is now very smooth and the 2-3 shift is much better but not as smooth as the 1-2. overall i am very pleased with it so far.

1-2 = smooooooth
2-3 = smooth with a tiny vibration but 100% better than it was

It's not as good as i had hoped but it is better than it ever was

My only complaint is they put my Tri-Ax back on set to the higher setting, I'll take care of that this afternoon though.

They also took care of my SES light caused by my prochamber :)

Mike

• Sponsors (?)

I'm glad to hear you have mod friendly dealer. I guess I'm lucky, I never had any grinding problems with my transmission. I did meet a guy at the track that had a problem with the 2-3 shift problem with his 2004 GT.

just wait till the temperature falls below 30* then tell me how it shifts. The true test will be in cold weather. Dont be so quick to say its much better.

they did the tsb with the tri-ax on it?

that's nuts! i would think the dealer would void the warranty with the aftermarket shifter (you know how dealers are). Maybe i don't need to take mine off to have them check mine out.

natx808 said:
that's nuts! i would think the dealer would void the warranty with the aftermarket shifter (you know how dealers are). Maybe i don't need to take mine off to have them check mine out.

I was going to call my salesman to have him find out if I need to take mine out, or ask if he knows how strict the service department is. I send him business and he is usually an honest guy (believe it or not.) I asked around and no-body seems to know of dealers around here and how strict they are...