Just got my christmas present

Picked my car up today. Not exactly what I ordered. But, I sort of glad its not. I didnt get the red leather seats. But, now that I see the car in person. I dont think I would have liked the Mineral gray and red interior. It has a gray leather. But, so for I found the rev limiter and the 100mph mark.

Ford isnt done with the car, so I have to take it back monday for them to finish the PDI's and everything. Plus, they are going to do a few things to the car for me and take the dealer sticker off the deck lid.

But, Im really happy. Much better the then BMW. Even though my girlfriend doesnt think so.

• Sponsors (?)

I have one question. Why didn't you get the type of interior you wanted? Did Ford drop the ball or was it the dealer's flub-up? Just curious why you didn't get exactly what you had ordered. It's the principle of it in my opinion.

94Gtstock-newclutch said:
Why bring the car back to the dealer? so they can run it through the filthy car wash and get swirl marks all over your nice Mineral gray paint?

No, they havent finished the PDI. So, they havent got the key fobs working and all that done yet. They knew I wanted the car so bad they gave me the only key they had at the time and let me go.

I ordered the red leather and that wont be available until march. But, it has everything else I ordered. I told them I'ld take anything that was close to what I ordered. But, this is the actual car that was ordered for me. Just minus the interior.

But, I talked the aftermarket guy there about a custom interior. He has a black 05 GT coming in monday for custom seats. They are going to be black leather with red leather inserts in the seat and seat back. Both front and rear. $1300 total. He said he could do red inserts in the door panels for another $600. Thats what I really want. So, this summer before I move to Europe. Im going to get that done.

I'll post pics in about an hour