just got my first issue of modified mustang

toplessmustang

Aug 2, 2004
kentucky
most of you probably already have it or dont care to, but i was just thrilled to see a 94 model. i might just be jealous cause im too poor to buy an 05 model, i'm just tired of the 94, 95 model not getting much coverage.

• Sponsors (?)

How do you guys like the new rag? I was thinking about checking it out, but figured I would see what y'all thought first. Is it 6 issues/year?

toplessmustang said:
i like it so far,it seems its a bigger variety of mustangs. im not sure about the issue quanity though.

what do you mean by "quantity"? it is a national mag... coast to coast. the company has been here for just over three years and has 2 other mags that are booming. it is set to be a killer publication

~J

modshot said:
what do you mean by "quantity"? it is a national mag... coast to coast. the company has been here for just over three years and has 2 other mags that are booming. it is set to be a killer publication

~J

i think by quantity they mean how many issues per year...6 or 12,which i was also wondering as well...

I don't understand why our SN95's don't get more coverage - IMHO they kick the **** out of the fox's (which I don't like, no disrespect), and 99-04's which are boxy and too beefed up.

Our model year is timeless, and looks so sick when modded.

In relation to the mags - I'm just sick of seeing fox bodies, don't mind the 05's. But the fox bodies have the badass setups, but lets be honest, the fox body is ugly as ****. As were most cars from the 80's!

Thanks for the feedback on the mag. :nice: I might have to check it out.
I looked at the subscription page once and I think it indicated that there were 6 issues per annum.

I like the variances in stangs - there is something to suit most folks' tastes.

I too would like more 94-95 articles, as well as more normal-ish fox articles. I dont really care about peoples' stripped and race-ready stangs.

And I cant take anymore S197 articles. We are all now all-too-informed about which exhaust does what on the new stangs. :D

Out of the Mustang Magazines I think the Modified offers something new and different. At least with Modified we won't be getting the same cars and articles within 2 months like the parent owned 5.0 & MMFF. Not really a thread to bring it up but I have room in a Fox car and can't even shift in a 94-03 car without busting my knee or my head hitting the door entry or rubbing the headliner. I finally tried to drive a 96 to see what the weak 4.6 was like and wow what a dog. I guess if I could fit I would stay with a 94-95 to keep the 5.0. I will say with the 96-98 selling so cheap around here it would be a nice car to put a later year engine in.