Just got my hookers in!!!

After workin on it xmas day and friday and from 830 till 130 today I finally got my headers and x pipe in! and what do ya know there is a leak coming from somewhere ill have to find where and fix it tomrow. But it sounds MEAN I like it alot. It pulls like crazy compared to the way it used to. Can't wait to goto the track and bring home that 13 sec time slip! :nice:

Edit: to make this tech if there is a header bolt loose is there anyother way to get to it without droping the Kmember again.. thatz a PITA

• Sponsors (?)

I have Jet Hots which are basically coated Hookers. Love them power increas is very nice. Your leak is most likely coming from the driver side slip fit section. Pile on high temp gasket sealer all over it, and up in there as much as possible while the exhaust is cold. Let it dry over night. Should do it. :nice:

NightLife said:
as another person asked where did you find these headers? i couldnt find any for a 02 2v gt....

could you please list where you got these?

I didn't get mine from here, but I know thunderracing.com sells hooker headers for the 2v.

I got mine from Advance Auto Parts. My friend is the manager and he gave the headers and the xpipe to me for 650 even. The x pipe had a flagn in it and it just slid onto the header and a band clamp holds it down. I think the leak is coming from a band clamp that was not put on all the way.