Just got my Valentines gift in the mail...

This ones a keeper for sure....:nice:

View attachment 402553

99' Seats for Christmas
MM SFC for Valentines

Wonder whats in store for my birthday in a couple months :shrug: hehe

Edit: Props to www.MustangShop.ca (Canada Site) . They were a little more expensive than the rest, but it only took 2 days for shipping, and the customer service was great. They list the SFC's as 79-04, but I thought they were different for each platform...anyone know anythin' 'bout that?

• Sponsors (?)

I just got my MM sfc's a little while back, and am glad to see yours has that little "dent" in them too.. i was kinda wondering if they were supposed to look like that or if they got hit in shipping.

wow i paid 300 for full length, and cc plates shipped to my door. IF you guys are interested let me know and i might be able to get you a good deal

wow i paid 300 for full length, and cc plates shipped to my door. IF you guys are interested let me know and i might be able to get you a good deal

I'll keep that in mind for the future, however either way, I'll still be gettin screwed. We have to pay Shipping from States to Canada which isnt cheap, then we pay Duty Fees, and then theres some extra BS fees for handling once it gets to the Post Office, and the Conversion costs and so on and so forth. So getting it from the states is Often More expensive than the rip off prices of Canadian Vendors. But perhaps in the future I'll price it out from you and I appreciate the offer. :nice:

I happened across another Canadian Vendor, for all of us Canucks. Mustangshop has good customer service and quick delivery, but for those looking for a good price, go to www.bishopeshop.com . They have rather good pricing.