just got the beater out of the paint booth

Green4.6GT

Size Matters
Founding Member
Dec 31, 2001
Regina, Sask, Canada
paint booth being the garage its sitting beside haha...

yay for tremclad :rlaugh:

post up pics of your winter beaters (nothing nice you faiqs, if it cost 3k or above, its not a beater)

**crappy camera phone pic warning**

crownvic.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Green4.6GT said:

post up pics of your winter beaters (nothing nice you faiqs, if it cost 3k or above, its not a beater)

crownvic.jpg

That's a huge B**ch! That there's a pimp wagon mang!

I'm soo gonna own you in the winter beater olympics. The Malibu owns all!!! well I think Chad's wago will own the drifting part :) thats a lot of car to swing in his wagon!! Well maybe I'll let you win so that you don't feel as bad when both my cars are faster then yours :D Anyhow like I told you on Wednesday the car looks hot can't wait to see it in person!

Official rules for the winter car olympics state that the cars initial cost can not exceed $500 (you can ask Ryan about this, we discussed the rules on wednesday night). So far there is only the "drag" and "drift" competitions, however before the event there might be more added. A date has not yet been set, however we will let you know, as we can arrange a class for the high dollar ($501 & up) class of winter car. Since we started talking about this, we have 7 vehicles interested in this already, so it should be a fun time and a way to make winter not so bad. Current Drag favorites for the 500&under class is Ryan's crown vic, and Kev's integra for 500&up (however I know russ has had that bonneville in a form that would own it for sure, LOL). :nice:

Green4.6GT said:

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of
cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses." "Hit It"

All you need is some pushbars and to paint the doors white.

I got nothing on you guys, I drive a brown four door chevette. Slow, puts no heat out and gets stuck since its so low to the ground. But I dont mind since I never have to plug it in. My parents had a 82 buick park ave, best car ever for long road trips. Drove on a cloud and the seats you could fall asleep in them at anytime of the day.

Chizel said:
Official rules for the winter car olympics state that the cars initial cost can not exceed $500 (you can ask Ryan about this, we discussed the rules on wednesday night). So far there is only the "drag" and "drift" competitions, however before the event there might be more added. A date has not yet been set, however we will let you know, as we can arrange a class for the high dollar ($501 & up) class of winter car. Since we started talking about this, we have 7 vehicles interested in this already, so it should be a fun time and a way to make winter not so bad. Current Drag favorites for the 500&under class is Ryan's crown vic, and Kev's integra for 500&up (however I know russ has had that bonneville in a form that would own it for sure, LOL). :nice:

Boy you guys are lucky I paid more than $500 for my 2.8L 4x4 Blazer or I'd go up there and kick some a** :D