Just installed a Vortech V2 S Trim

I went with meth over the intercooler (a labonte system). I would :nice: to anyone that asks. You need to do something at those boost levels. For the most part an intercooler will be a more complex install and more expensive. I don't mind having to fill the meth once every week or two. It's just 0 degree windshield wiper fluid.

You must drive the piss out of your car. :nice: That's a lot of meth.

• Sponsors (?)

Yea those new 5.0's are so damn fast out of the box. I was down in Cecil County, MD at the strip and saw a guy from a magazine doing an article on one. It had the stock Pirelli's and the 3.73 gears (stock from Ford) and his best run was a 12.55. Now obviously he was a good driver but that's damn fast for a bone stock car, it's creeping into Vette territory.

@Hotstang46 Do you have any pictures of you meth injection set up?

@BlownStangGT I saw your run was at Cecil County are you from around the tri-state area? I am from Delaware and I go down to Cecil a decent amount to watch the races.

Yea those new 5.0's are so damn fast out of the box. I was down in Cecil County, MD at the strip and saw a guy from a magazine doing an article on one. It had the stock Pirelli's and the 3.73 gears (stock from Ford) and his best run was a 12.55. Now obviously he was a good driver but that's damn fast for a bone stock car, it's creeping into Vette territory.

@Hotstang46 Do you have any pictures of you meth injection set up?

@BlownStangGT I saw your run was at Cecil County are you from around the tri-state area? I am from Delaware and I go down to Cecil a decent amount to watch the races.

I try to get to cecil but only make it a couple times a year, hopefully though this year I will get down more:nice: Def. my favorite track!:flag: