Just installed my S Trim last weekend..

Tweecer R/t and wideband, the best 2 things I bought imo they have already or are close to paying for themselves already and I just got them, tuned for 24# injectors got my afr right, then realized i needed 42#'ers, so ill need another tune for that, go to a shop for a tune at 300-400 a pop and you see where im going with this.

• Sponsors (?)

One tip I do have for anyone trying to learn how to tune with the tweecer, take one step at a time, start out small, read info thats posted and do it as you read, If you just start reading all the information and trying to understand it all its overwhelming, take a deep breath and dive in!

I don't have a tweecer. Personally I'm at the end of what I'm gonna do with the 302, so when i get the chip burned that's it until I get my 351 built. I don't really want the expense of a laptop and the tweecer, both of which would cost in excess of 1000.00. Hell, I can get 3 or 4 reburns and the initial tune for that price!

Wonder why the 19's and FMU isn't working? Buddy has a 91 Fox GT with a paxton. It was the old self contained unit, ran 9psi. He ran a FMU and 19's with no problems. He even ran the stock fuel pump for awhile till he could afford a better flowing one. Never had any issues. The car actually outlasted the blower...boosted to often and fried it inside.

Wonder why the 19's and FMU isn't working? Buddy has a 91 Fox GT with a paxton. It was the old self contained unit, ran 9psi. He ran a FMU and 19's with no problems. He even ran the stock fuel pump for awhile till he could afford a better flowing one. Never had any issues. The car actually outlasted the blower...boosted to often and fried it inside.

Part of it could be your buddy's car is a 91.... totally different computer setup. Ours is a PITA.:D

You will have to be able to hook to lay waste to a WRX all wheel drive.
I ran a tuner kit for my first blower S-Trim V2 with some 42's and just an in tank 255 in the begining and ran low 13's to high 12's on 3.33 pulley and 3:73's.

What other mods you running (i.e gears, exhaust, etc..)?

Yeah, when I get into boost in third gear I can feel the car studdering and hesitating, is this because of the spark getting blown out?

Another problem I just discovered is oil coming out of my dipstick.

Be careful that you are not detonating in your 3rd gear boosting. That's what it sounding like to me and you'll be putting a set of hg's on it soon. :nono:
Your oil dipstick problem sounds like blow-by.