Just Introducing Myself...

welcome.gif
to the boards! :D

• Sponsors (?)

Hey guys...SO sorry. first of all i don't have my own computer i either have to snag time on my boyfriend's or my mommy's while she's sleeping:( so i guess i'll be slower than the average poster. also, i've been on mustangforums.com since i got the car and i guess it's just a slower moving place. i tried to post a picture but i'm horrible with computers so we'll have to see. this is the only pic i have here on my boyfriends computer. the MR2 turbo is his. that's a shot he likes to all beauty and the beast although i think my car is quite beautiful too. i'll steal his digitaql camera some day soon and snap some shots of just the stang...i'll see if i can find any decent pics of myself next. thanks for everyone being so friendly...except for ya'll giving me a hard time about not posting again lol. ttyl!

Attachments

• stang.jpg
    stang.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 214
Hey again, here's a picture of me and my boyfriend. it's the most recent one i could find. i'm wearing a tube top in the pic so that would explain the fact that i look naked. i think thats about it...here's the pic:)

Attachments

• chris and ariel1.jpg
    chris and ariel1.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 237
welcome to the boards ariel, looks like i'm the first one to see your pics. Thanks for joining up, and hope we're helpful. I'm not, I just read and tell the guys with the nicer stangs that they make me jealous....which is just about anyone here. By the way, i'm jealous of your stang.

Welcome to the forum.
Lots of great people and some good advice here.
Definately some sweet rides here too!
The 94-95 is a most unique Mustang that we all enjoy.
Time to do some of the free mods to your car.
Again, Welcome.