Just lowered my car

Just lowered my car yesterday afternoon using the Eibach Pro Kit (for convertibles). It took me and a mechanic a couple hours. I thought he would be the one helping me but it turned out that I helped him do it. :rolleyes:

Anyway, admittedly, I installed this kit just for looks (that jeep 4x4 look is lame) but after driving the car around all day I must say that the ride is so much better! God, I don't know how I lived without these springs! I had always thought that sports cars had no choice but to ride stiff but the Eibach kit makes cruising around so nice. :D

My MGW shifter comes in this week and I've already begun ripping apart the interior to get my new Kenwood DDX7015 and Infinity component speakers installed. Everything should get done by end of next weekend! I would've done more today for it but my taxes have taken all day!

• Sponsors (?)

I feel you on the kit, I bought mine just for the looks , but after I open'd her up a little it felt so much better, then a little while later I ended up cutting them down to 2 inches all the way around , even better handling..