Just order Trick Flow kit

Farmers SN95

Jun 2, 2006
Ky
I sold my atv, and order the Trick Flow Track Heat kit, :D but I am not going to put it on yet, when I get the $$, I am going to get a 331 to put the Trick Flow kit on :nice:

Is anyone runing any thing like this (N/A), if so what is for 1/4 times

Btw I just put in a UPR K-member kit in, with 70/30 LakeWoods (I love it) now I need rear suspension

• Sponsors (?)

cool bro, but if i was u i wouldve worked from the bottom up. Thats like sealing an evelope with out the letter in it imo. At least you have some nice mods to look at in the mean time

www.lasotaracing.com - I'm impressed with his first chip burn so far. I'm sure after some datalogs Don will get it even closer. I ordered his chip and wideband.

Since I was going with the chip, I could go bigger on the injectors and save some money on the M/A meter by getting a Lightning M/A meter which is less than $100. I have 42lbers in the car now. I may put a blower on the car later on. Just depends on how much nitrous I still use.

As far as clutch... don't know. I'm an AODE owner. :D

The DAY I get my car lined out, new chip, and it's broke in. (Couple tanks of gas at least) I'll be headed to the track that following w/e. I can assure you that. :D It basically needs to stop the blasted raining so I can do all of this. :bang:

BTW - I won't be spraying the car for a little while. Especially at the track. I'll be keeping a close eye on the wideband for some tests.