Kona Blue GT Premium
Automatic
Charcoal interior
HID
Security
Comfort Group
Backup Camera

Got X-plan pricing which was sweet.
Now it's just sit back and wait. I was told 8 weeks but hopefully....

• Sponsors (?)

Congrats, X plan is nice, I used it too! I only had to wait a day, I gave my specs to my dealer and he found one 3 hours away, I got it the next day, that morning I could not sleep any further after 0430, noon I was at the dealer to redo my financing at a better rate, at 1630, I went back up just in time to see it get dropped off, I was out the door about 1820. Almost the longest 26 hours of my life!

8 weeks is probably a reasonable timeframe. I believe Ford was off last week and this week and then it should take about 6 weeks. We ordered in early June and were given an Aug 10 delivery date. I am hoping it doesnt take that long.

Ok so I now have my VIN #. So I guess that shows some progress. Question: is there anything I can actually do with the VIN ? Is there a site where I can see the progress of the car?

Ok so I now have my VIN #. So I guess that shows some progress. Question: is there anything I can actually do with the VIN ? Is there a site where I can see the progress of the car?

Once you have your VIN # you can call Ford at 1-800-392-3673, give the rep your VIN and they can tell you what the build date and estimated delivery date are.

I ordered my car 5/29, the allocation was received, order pulled and Vin assigned on 7/16. My build date is 8/3 and delivery date is 8/23.

My car and yours are built on the same line in the same plant so you can use my key dates to figure out when your car will be delivered. The plant is cranking them out pretty good now so you can expect your delivery date to be roughly three weeks from assigned build date.

My production sequence is A5140222.

Hope this helps,

Steve

Once you have your VIN # you can call Ford at 1-800-392-3673, give the rep your VIN and they can tell you what the build date and estimated delivery date are.

I ordered my car 5/29, the allocation was received, order pulled and Vin assigned on 7/16. My build date is 8/3 and delivery date is 8/23.

My car and yours are built on the same line in the same plant so you can use my key dates to figure out when your car will be delivered. The plant is cranking them out pretty good now so you can expect your delivery date to be roughly three weeks from assigned build date.

My production sequence is A5140222.

Hope this helps,

Steve

Yes thanks. Interesting, my order was submitted to Ford on 7/7, and the VIN was assigned on or before 7/24. Much quicker than yours for some reason. So it looks like I might be about a week behind you, which would match up to my expected 9/1 delivery.

Yes thanks. Interesting, my order was submitted to Ford on 7/7, and the VIN was assigned on or before 7/24. Much quicker than yours for some reason. So it looks like I might be about a week behind you, which would match up to my expected 9/1 delivery.

Roger that, my order was held up because the Dealer had to wait on an allocation. Ford would not accept (pull) the order,

At some point your sticker will be available and you can pull it up and look at it here.

Look up you Ford VIN Window Sticker

This will add to your excitement. Just type in your vin # case does not matter.

Steve

Hi everyone. New to the site but not new to the Ford world. I had a supercharged 1998 mustang and a 2003 Lightning but for some stupid reason I got rid of both and bought an Infiniti. Now after less than a year my stupid decision has caught up with me and I ordered a 2010 Kona Blue Mustang as well. I just ordered last week. I'm headed to the middle east next week and it should be here when I get back in October. Can't wait to get back in a Ford!

:flag:

2010 Kona Blue Mustang
GT Premium / 5 Spd
3.73 Rear Axle Pkg
Comfort Pkg
19" Wheels