Just ran my first 1/4 mile in the COBRA

Bobbys97R

Sep 6, 2004
Lakewood
Ok so I headed out to go to Bremerton right and I hit traffic it took me freaken 3 hours to get there from Tacoma I was so pissed anyways I get there and they told me save my money and come back another day I was so mad so I was like no Ive been waiting way to long I need to race SO I get pass the lady at the gate then the TECH guy is like Im not teching you in your to late sorry come bak another day I couldnt take this **** I was like dude come on so he just threw some number down on my car and put me on the bike lane so I got to run once but its all good because I pulled a 13.77 at 104 on streets lll post my time slip when I get more time but holy cow I was so for sure that Id fudge it all up and run a 14 damn I cant wait until next friday. Think Ill bring my slicks

• Sponsors (?)

not too shabby! i know that tacoma traffic is impossible! especially when u get off work LOL!

dude next time take south tacoma way all the way up to 16 and bypass the traffic on I-5, should save u alot of hours.
check out mapquest to see the shortcut!

IronMedic said:
not too shabby! i know that tacoma traffic is impossible! especially when u get off work LOL!

dude next time take south tacoma way all the way up to 16 and bypass the traffic on I-5, should save u alot of hours.
check out mapquest to see the shortcut!
Yeah when i was sitting in traffic I was thinking hey you know what I should have just went down bridgeport to the narrows bridge LOL alot of good that did me but thats the way Ill be going next friday

Bobbys97R said:
Yeah when i was sitting in traffic I was thinking hey you know what I should have just went down bridgeport to the narrows bridge LOL alot of good that did me but thats the way Ill be going next friday

Yes, you need to avoid I 5. No! do not go down Bridgeport and try to get on from Jackson (Bridgeport turns in Jackson near Highway 16). After 3PM you must have at least two people in your car to get-on 16 from Jackson. Just get on Highway 16 at 19th Ave. It runs on the southside of TCCC. I left work in Universtiy Place at 3:20 and I was at the track by 4:15. The earlier you leave the better-off you'll be.