Just Received Broadcast Dealer Email with Invoice-plus pricing

Minglewood

Jul 21, 2005
Bellevue, WA
Here's the text:

Dear Mustang Enthusiast,

[Dealer Name] Ford Fleet Department is pleased to announce that due to increased production and sales, a new pricing structure on ALL 2006 Mustangs (excluding Shelby).

ALL MUSTANG GT-COUPES AND CONVERTIBLES $500.00 OVER FACTORY INVOICE TOTAL

ALL MUSTANG V6-COUPES AND CONVERTIBLES $250.00 OVER FACTORY INVOICE TOTAL

THIS IS IN ADDITION TO ANY FACTORY REBATES APPLICABLE AT TIME OF DELIVERY

Call me now for inventory.

[I already ordered mine from another dealer at a similar price, so I'm not jumping on this deal. But it concerns me a bit. Dealer is in the Pacific Northwest.]

• Sponsors (?)

Given the lackluster Mustang sales over the last 7 months it's good to see that at least one dealer has moved their pricing in line with reality.

They might have $500 over invoice on the GT,,,But how many do they have?and are they in stock or you have to order it?
My dealer had a big ad in the paper a month ago and said all Mustangs at $250 over invoice even GTs...
Funny they had 20 V6s and 1 Gt in stock(who knows if the Gt was sold already?}....JT

Gangwar said:
They might have $500 over invoice on the GT,,,But how many do they have?and are they in stock or you have to order it?
My dealer had a big ad in the paper a month ago and said all Mustangs at $250 over invoice even GTs...
Funny they had 20 V6s and 1 Gt in stock(who knows if the Gt was sold already?}....JT

Let me guess, "why order now when you can wait until the 1st week of March and order an 07' that will be here in July"?

Yea why not wait 4 weeks till the orders come out to order a 2007 GT in Early March lol.
No wonder people hate salespeople.........Why are yeaaaa sales that bad and yeaaa might be getting layed offffffff.JT

Gangwar said:
Yea why not wait 4 weeks till the orders come out to order a 2007 GT in Early March lol.
No wonder people hate salespeople.........Why are yeaaaa sales that bad and yeaaa might be getting layed offffffff.JT

No actually, the year of 05' was the most profitable my employer ever had!:nice:

I just come here for the simple humor of your redundant posts.:D :SNSign: