just to clear something up

02LaserRed2V

Jul 30, 2004
Augusta, GA
no he does, or did, use to, or tried to race.

2002 KB Mustang GT. - Car Videos on StreetFire

Still llove your cars, as I have stated over the years, though you have not always been that friendly with me.

It's fairly evident why you don't hit the track after seeing this.

that was 3+ years ago, and just a couple weeks after getting the auto to manual swap. Car was putting down 415rwhp, but I was still learning to drive a stick on a spec 34 clutch at that; so of course, my ET sucked. I've never driven a manual before I had the trans swap done. I know some here apparently has issues with me and tries to find reason to put me down, but that's fine. I just want to set the record straight.

• Sponsors (?)

that was 3+ years ago, and just a couple weeks after getting the auto to manual swap. Car was putting down 415rwhp, but I was still learning to drive a stick on a spec 34 clutch at that; so of course, my ET sucked. I've never driven a manual before I had the trans swap done. I know some here apparently has issues with me and tries to find reason to put me down, but that's fine. I just want to set the record straight.

why do you think you have anything to prove to anyone mate , you enjoy your car and that's it , if someone gonna pull "you cant drive" then just tell him "so what" with a big smile :D

I don't know why the hell someone would post something like this to prove a point beside being jealous or having a beef with you , none was born knowing everything and life is a learning process , the car sounded really sweet by the way and i loved it , thumbs up :nice:

Dood, who cares what someone else says over the interwebz about you. I wouldn't care if I can't drive(not saying that you can't), I would rather have any one of your two cars any day. :drool::drool:

Both cars are baddass :nice:

I don't know why the hell someone would post something like this to prove a point beside being jealous or having a beef with you , none was born knowing everything and life is a learning process , the car sounded really sweet by the way and i loved it , thumbs up :nice:

My vote is jealousy :nice:

02Laser, can you PM me the vid? I missed it before you removed it and thread got locked

screw all the "lets see the 1/4 time" guys.

i enjoy my car for what it is..... A STREET CAR!!!

some of us dont want a car to run the 1/4 with. i enjoy driving mine on the street and yes i do street race, but i dont act like a fool when i do it. there is a time and place for everything so if you wanna run 150 down an interstate at 3am with NO TRAFFIC whats the harm?? no on rmaps, guard rail all the way down.......if you mess up, it's on you!

i think both your cars are bad ass, no matter if they only run in the 15's!

I didn't see anything wrong with those runs. For just learning to drive that monster you did a hell of a job. That's a much better job than I did at the track. The guy who made the post is a A-hole. It's amazing the power we think we have setting behind our computers. I hope you get a chance to run his sorry ass down at the track. It would be interesting what he'd have to say after that. I would hope that he would give you your proper props. Pearl02.

i really dont think anyone minds man, I hope no one is trying to diss on you. I enjoy seeing your cars month after month. Im really not a big fan on the drag strips or really running the track either, partly because i dont wanna break my car. Dont worry man, but really, i think it would be nice to see what these stangs can do now a days. :rolleyes:

The guy who made the post is a A-hole
Really? I've probably contributed 10 times what you have on this board. The 2nd car to run a PI headswap and first car on this board with aftermarket reground cams, before aftermarket cams came out.

It's amazing the power we think we have setting behind our computers

It's "sitting", not "setting". Furthermore, not me. I know what I am capable as a former collegiate football player, and I know what my vehicles are capable of.

I hope you get a chance to run his sorry ass down at the track

I'm game, car is getting an A@A vortech, 3.90's, and should be running mid 10's soon. Looking for 7.50's out of my stock car at 349rwhp. Parts are already ordered. And like all the cars I've had on here, I post track results and back up what I say on here. I never, ever call anybody out to race, but since you have posted this, would you like to race me? How about my stock car vs. your modified car?.... I didn't think so. I am very involved in the local mustang community, even though I am one of the only Chevy guys. I have never called anybody out here, because my cars have never been fast cars, and a 10 second car, even a street car, is not a fast car in Houston. This video was a poke at him, not meant to be a big deal.

I would hope that he would give you your proper props

I have always given him his props on his cars, ever time he post pics of his car, I give him props. I was just poking at him due to a couple statements that he has made to me over the years.

I have owned 3 2v PI cars, SVO head/blown car, 98 DTA PI swap, PI swap(2 PI swaps on this car), 97 PI GT. I will own a 4th soon. I have had my eye on a couple cars in the area. BTW, I post videos where I get killed here, if you haven't seen them. I hide nothing. If you would like to see me miss a gear on my first pass ever in a c5 against a 750hp gt500, let me know.

Sorry, you got so upset you felt the need to post a new thread, Laser. As I have always stated, your cars are sick.

So I apologize to you, and to all for the responses. Except for Pearl.

Really? I've probably contributed 10 times what you have on this board. The 2nd car to run a PI headswap and first car on this board with aftermarket reground cams, before aftermarket cams came out.

It's "sitting", not "setting". Furthermore, not me. I know what I am capable as a former collegiate football player, and I know what my vehicles are capable of.

I'm game, car is getting an A@A vortech, 3.90's, and should be running mid 10's soon. Looking for 7.50's out of my stock car at 349rwhp. Parts are already ordered. And like all the cars I've had on here, I post track results and back up what I say on here. I never, ever call anybody out to race, but since you have posted this, would you like to race me? How about my stock car vs. your modified car?.... I didn't think so. I am very involved in the local mustang community, even though I am one of the only Chevy guys.

I have always given him his props on his cars, ever time he post pics of his car, I give him props. I was just referring to a couple statements that he has made to me over the years.

I have owned 3 2v PI cars, SVO head/blown car, 98 DTA PI swap, PI swap(2 PI swaps on this car), 97 PI GT. I will own a 4th soon. I have had my eye on a couple cars in the area. BTW, I post videos where I get killed here, if you haven't seen them. I hide nothing. If you would like to see me miss a gear on my first pass ever in a c5 against a 750hp gt500, let me know.

Sorry, you got so upset you felt the need to post a new thread, Laser. As I have always stated, your cars are sick.

So I apologize to you, and to all for the responses. Except for Pearl.

Wow, respect points lost...:notnice: BTW being a collegiate football player has nothing to do with anything. I cannot believe the all this bs fighting going on here. You did call him out and now your being called out. Also IIRC you weren't the poster that was razzing him. All you did was post the vid.

Wow, respect points lost...:notnice: BTW being a collegiate football player has nothing to do with anything. I cannot believe the all this bs fighting going on here. You did call him out and now your being called out. Also IIRC you weren't the poster that was razzing him. All you did was post the vid.

That's great, I don't need your respect. It's a message board, and if you notice, I am friendly with 99% of people and try to give my best advice.

That's great, I don't need your respect. It's a message board, and if you notice, I am friendly with 99% of people and try to give my best advice.

that's the issue, it's respect or lack of. My friends, and even the guys at MPH kid about my car being a dyno queen and I'm fine with that because it's in good fun. But the comment made by lvmustanggt was a disrespectful jab towards me. Then you followed with that old vid just to get his jollies high.

And if I can recall, you were the first to take shots at my terminator vert in order to justify why you own a z06, in typical cocky vette owner fashion.

also, enough with the fake compliments; it's nauseating. You don't like me, I don't like you. I really don't need to hear what you think of my car because you already said so months ago, in case you forgot.

that's the issue, it's respect or lack of. My friends, and even the guys at MPH kid about my car being a dyno queen and I'm fine with that because it's in good fun. But the comment made by lvmustanggt was a disrespectful jab towards me. Then you followed with that old vid just to get his jollies high.

And if I can recall, you were the first to take shots at my terminator vert in order to justify why you own a z06, in typical cocky vette owner fashion.

Well, I'm sorry that Tim's guys heckle you about a dyno queen. They are probably extremely proud of your car and their work.

It's a board, so I wouldn't take is so personal. Your cars are great examples of what 2v's can do, as I have stated in your threads in the past.

As far as taking shots at your terminator, I apologize if I did. Like I said, I have nothing to hide, and if I did so, it was my fault. We probably both jabbed at each other, nothing new on the boards. I'm glad this has remained calm. On most other modular boards, or auto boards, this would not be acceptable to the family. If you feel I am a cocky vette owner, than that is your opinion. But as you, I have owned a few mustangs, and will continue to own them.

:flag: