Just Venting

HGFireHazard

Apr 10, 2005
Michigan
I waited until after everything was running solid with the car after the s/c before I went and put a down payment on rims to have them ordered. I went and threw $1,000 on the stuff in my sig and went home looking forward to next week. I got a call 3 hours later from the shop and they said that the 18X9s were all out across America! They said there was one place out in California that had some, but they said they couldn't guarantee me the same price that I paid (the total out the door was a tad over $2k). They said their warehouse would get them on the 25th and I could have them on my car somewhere around the 1st of June. I was really disappointed, but told him I would wait, what else could I do? He started to suggest that I put 17" up front but I stopped that idea in a heartbeat. I'm dead set on these Saleens, so I guess I just have to wait, bummer. On another crappy side note, my gas tank won't fill up properly, it keeps kicking the pump off. From what I understand there is that little flap in the filler tube that keeps fuel from coming out in a rollover that probably closed itself mostly. Sorry for the long vent, but it made me feel a bit better.

• Sponsors (?)