just visiting with pics

dastang2

Dec 11, 2003
tx
i don't get on stangnet much anymore since i discovered westside mustangs in houston but just wanted to visit with a couple pics. just got new rims.
i got the car almost 2 years ago with 41000 miles. since then it has been in a wreck and now has a new hood fender bumper and core support. i put drop springs on it, different antiroll bars headlights also due to wreck, spoiler andwheels. i did the j mod and stereo system upgrade too. the car runs a best of 9.6 in the 1/8th at 71 mph.
pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

i just got side exit exhaust with 1 chamber flows which i don't know if i like them too much. i have an o/r h on it and putting headers on it in a few weeks when i get the time to. will an x pipe clean up the tractor like sound of the 1 chambers when just going slow or cruising.

• Sponsors (?)

I'm just going to say straight up, that you have an amazing looking car! But, I would defiantly loose the spoiler....IMO

But it is YOUR car so its whatever.

Cheers,

i can't tell you anything about HID's as i don't have them. would the spoiler look better with a black top because i am getting a black top as soon as i can afford it. i want a cobra or saleen spoiler. the spoiler does grow on you though. it's lookin better since i got the wheels. thanks for all the compliments.

Not a fan of the spoiler, looks very ricish...otherwise lookin good.

Also 1 chamber flow's have a unique sound, some like them some don't, i would say put a set of the new 44's on there and see how it sounds.

2093kow.jpg

dude, WTF is on your bumper? seriously? is that some kind of f'ed up ginormous super insect you have in texas?

i was looking at those headlights and i was liking them because they didnt have any of those goofy protrusions that the other projectors had. and i havent seen them on a car yet. can you get better quality pics? or will i have to start calling you LaserSVT?

Attachments

• 2093kow.jpg
    2093kow.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 55
these are cheap ebay headlights and suck ass because the wiring inside them is not that good. they are flush though and look cool. these pics from a phone to though.

First off nice looking car but a few things I would change. Fist, GET THAT WING OFFFF........... it’s not a ricer Honda, go wingless man. A few things I would do would be mach 1 chin spoiler, grille delete, honey comb tail panel and black out the mustang letters in the back. Those changes would make your car look badass with the black tires and black top.

i live in shepherd which is north on 59 of houston but work all over houston. i have a service truck and do road calls on trucks. i go to the 2920 meet and texas borders on fry road on thursdays.

I live out in the Liberty/Dayton area (In Hardin) so know of Shepherd/Cleveland well ;)

Once I get my car (IF :rlaugh:) back on the road, we should get together and meet up at HRP or HMP :nice:

awesome you know i was in liberty yesterday at txdot doing some work to the trucks. i went to the mexican food place next to sonic. the chips there suck. you should come out to the shiner cruise that westside mustangs has put together. it is today but got to be in katy by 745 am.