Just wanted to share

grrrrrrr

May 20, 2003
norfolk, VA
Not a big deal, but a ricer with 2 aftermarket rims in the back and what looked like civic spare's up front along with a fart part, the usual picnic table wing and slammed almost to the ground black POS civic tried a rediculous ricer flyby on me for no reason. I saw him coming (I was doing 65) dropped it into 3rd, rowed it once and owned him. I don't know why I'm sharing except to beg the question, why try a fly-by on a car you were never racing? OH! and why they hell do they do that in underpowered, cheap-ass bodykitted, my-rims-are-on-lay-away-cause-I-can't-afford-them-all-at-once, fart-piped cars with anemic motors? I mean c'mon, it's one thing if you have a fast car and go blowing past someone to be obnoxious, but if you need a running start of about an 1/8th of a mile and the other guystill owns you in about the length of your car while ALREADY doing the speed limit, you should sit down and ponder the finer things in life for a bit, like 'Why do you need to be alive?' Maybe you should just give it up and go away? Ah, I'm rambling... off to my TV shows...

• Sponsors (?)