Just waxed with turtle color cure, PICS!

TheDamned

"I am Canadian and Damned for it!"
Jul 22, 2003
Montréal, Québec, Canada
New pics, been a while... I waxed the stang with the Black Turtle Black Wax... I must say i'm pretty proud of the result.. Not bad for a 10 years old paint.
You can see my dirty Canadian face in my paint tho :D

carnew.JPG

carnew1.JPG

carnew2.JPG

carnew3.JPG

carnew4.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

91LX_5L said:
so it worked good eh? what did you put on as a polish? looks good, what else have you used and how does the wax compare? just cerious I have red and its 11 years old as well startin to fade.

I used Meguiars, did a good job but I think the TurtleWax colour cure does a better job with black... And how can I polish my tail pipes ? Is there some liquid chrome or some stuff I can buy somewhere ?

Wow man, you really brought out the shine in that paint. I think it looks good. Best bet is to go to the store and just search through the stuff and find something for your tailpipes because everybody recommends something different.

TheDamned said:
Alright, i'll go pick it up on my next day off.. wich is friday :(
Or go out and spend the $100.00 for some 3 1/2" chrome tip's? BTW do you have day time running light's? I prob have 1 of the only S/N 95's in america that does. peace

john :p

SMOKEDYA said:
Or go out and spend the $100.00 for some 3 1/2" chrome tip's? BTW do you have day time running light's? I prob have 1 of the only S/N 95's in america that does. peace

john :p

I do have day time running light.

RC: eat it :D

illwood: my cam is like 4 years old, i couldnt care less of that sticker but i'll remove it just to please you :banana: