Just Won Snap-On Loaded Roll Cart

Nik_95Cobra

Founding Member
Feb 5, 2002
Tempe, Arizona
Hey all, just typed up a big long thread about this and the server decided to crap out when I sent it so here it goes again. Today my Snap-On dealer had a raffle for a Blue-Point 5-Drawer Roll cart loaded with tools, a $2000+ value prize he said. Turns out I won the raffle, and He dropped it off as we were closing up so I wasn't able to take pics, but here it is on the Snap-On Site:

http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item.asp?P65=&tool=storage&item_ID=75756&group_ID=19340&store=snapon-store&dir=catalog

It came loaded with tools, Long pattern wrenches, 1/2, 3/8, 1/4" rachets and sockets, all in standard and metric, 1/2" air gun, 3/8" air ratchet, pliers and mini pliers, crecent wrenches, screwdrivers, and some other stuff too. I totaly wasn't expecting to win it, so I was totally suprised when he pulled my ticket and called my name. It will come in handy, since I can roll it around the shop and can keep my other tools clean. Definately something to lift someone's spirits. Way stoked so I thought I'd share. Some of you might remember my recent other post of the other box I bought a month or so ago...(much larger than it looks in the pic)

138177.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Congrats man... i need to get me one of thoes... Just learning to work on cars sucks... ive bought so much tools... but its good to have them when i get a place of my own... like i tell the g/f im a handy ass man

i need a tool box

:stupid:
I can't wait to get my own box and start gathering tools. My dad's idea of a complete tool set is a hammer and a couple of screw drivers and wrenches. I have more tools in my trunk than he has in his garage. Then again, I can't read lines of computer code for programming like he can...so I guess it evens out.

Congrats on winning the tools. I can't imagine how happy you must have been to find out...especially if you have a job that requires you to own tools. Now you don't have to spend your money on work, or you can take one box home if you already have a box at work.:nice: