KAR Mustang in Ohio

• Sponsors (?)

K.A.R

I have had excellent experiences with KAR. I purchased a car from them sight unseen, and it was absolutely as described. Their service is great, they are honest, and have a huge degree of Mustang knowedge and parts...and they are nice people. I can absolutely recommend them...

iskwezm said:
Your gonna do upgrades??????????????Didnt you already spend $$$$$$$$$ on that car??????What else is left.

I know..
I shoulda named this project NVR DUN:
I am considering upgrading the front and rear suspension.
Currently I have stock 4.5 leafs in the rear with Shelby underrider traction bars. In the front: stock upper and lower control arms with the Shelby drop and a larger diameter sway bar. Koni Red Vintage shocks at all 4 corners.
I am very pleased with everything else on the car:nice:
I would just like to raise the bar in regards to how the car handles..:D
Scott

steemin said:
I know..
I shoulda named this project NVR DUN:
I am considering upgrading the front and rear suspension.
Currently I have stock 4.5 leafs in the rear with Shelby underrider traction bars. In the front: stock upper and lower control arms with the Shelby drop and a larger diameter sway bar. Koni Red Vintage shocks at all 4 corners.
I am very pleased with everything else on the car:nice:
I would just like to raise the bar in regards to how the car handles..:D
Scott
oh gotcha.:nice:

steemin said:
I have followed the progress of Reenmachines build.
Isn't he the son of George the owner of KAR?
Scott
Yep.

Nice to hear the kind words!

It must be the iron grip I have on the community here -- everyone's terrified to cross me by badmouthing my pops! It is better to be feared than to be loved after all.

OK, that's the end of my fantasy rant. Thanks for listening. :SNSign: