KB Aluminum differential bushings

chuckystang

Jul 12, 2004
Has anyone used with and liked them, I am gona put them on my 99 with a completely stock IRS. I do have subframes but that is it as far as support. Is aluminum better than polyurethane for a street car?

• Sponsors (?)

I would not get aluminum, I have the polyurethane. Just think about it a hard metal that won't give or a harder rubber that will give. If you get aluminum you ride is gonna be very bumpy. Plus just doing diff bushing isnt gonna do much w/ your wheel hop. You need to do many more things to eliminate some wheel hop.

Do you mean the IRS support bushings from Brown? If so I have them with their IRS support brace and I love the work they did. I have a bunch of stuff done at once but the ride did NOT get any more harsh. I can't say enough about how good it rides/handles now.

well with little to go by with you guys on here, I just decided to go for it and have them put in. The kb aluminum bushings so far do not seem much louder and do not seem to make the ride any harsher. As far as wheel hop goes, I do not know yet because I have not really gotten on it yet...