KB Dynoed at last

• Sponsors (?)

Great numbers. Looks like they are right in line with the other KB numbers that have been posted. What other mods do you have besides the KB?

Hurry up and post those graphs before they string you up.

these are the most depressing threads...

congrats on the numbers and what not. sounds awesome..mabey I'll have one some day. :(

I got a chance to ride in a blowzilla'd lightning recently and it was nothing short of amazing. I though I was going to faint. :drool: That truck's 3rd gear pulled harder than my 1st gear pulls and I've got 4.10's. :nonono:

FastRedPonyCar said:
I got a chance to ride in a blowzilla'd lightning recently and it was nothing short of amazing. I though I was going to faint. :drool: That truck's 3rd gear pulled harder than my 1st gear pulls and I've got 4.10's. :nonono:

:lol: :OT:

yeah, my neighbors brother has a 2001-02 lightning with just about every bolt-on i've seen for them along with some added boost(not sure how much). he ran a 12.23 at 110 i think and it's 3rd gear felt like my 1st gear also........lol...talk about putting you in your seat...damn

:hail2: BOOST :nice:

awesome KB numbers 02GTblack! :flag:

FastRedPonyCar said:
these are the most depressing threads...

congrats on the numbers and what not. sounds awesome..mabey I'll have one some day. :(

:eek: