KB Flowzilla VS S Trim

94TURBO5 O

Mar 14, 2004
VA
KB Blowzilla VS S Trim

All I can say is..I can't wait to get this mofo on my motor. :D
I drove this car today and I am so impressed and glad I'm doing this. I Love my S-Trim and am going to miss the intimidating whine but with the tap of the throttle..OMG the POWER this KB gives is amazing.
If you have not rode in a Stang with a KB, you gotta try it once. :hail2: I hit 9 #'s @ 2k and pushed me back in my seat so hard I had a grin from cheek to cheek for about 10 minutes. I may not have the power levels of my S trim but from light to light the KB will rule. :nice:
This is the Flowzilla part, bling..bling :p

kb1.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Ive ridden in my friend dans 01 GT w/a Kenne bell on it and I must say that I was very Impressed w/ it. Alot of power down low, the best way to describe the power is Violent. He dosent have the car now though, he just traded it in for an 04 Cobra.

Paul that's sounds inspiring to me considering in the back of my mind I am still concerned a lot about be able to put down good #'s at the track and dyno. I keep hearing it's not a track blower and I won't produce over 400 at the wheels but I always like to go against the grain somewhat and and try and be an underdog w/ something to prove.
We'll see what I can try and do with it. :D

stang976 said:
yea i wish i had the $$ for the KB. anyone want to trade for a brand new V-1 setup?
:rlaugh: Actually I am getting that deal. I have a friend that has one on his car and he said would trade me straight up for my set-up if I like this blower. He is planning on selling it for around $2500 though b/c he going 347 w/ and n2o set-up. I will be pulling his motor out for him here in my garage and thought I would try it until his motor is built. I drove it over the weekend and was thrilled as a mofo. It feels like a true roller coaster ride, I must add his motor has TW heads and a Steeda 19 cam so it's gonna feel way different on my car.
So I kinda have the best of both worlds now b/c if I like the KB I will keep his motor I am pulling out with the KB on it and keep mine with the S-Trim to rebuild w/ forged internals. I was thinking of turbo this winter and just want to see if the KB will be worth it, if its not to my taste after a few months then I will turbo one of the 2 motors for the spring time. :shrug:
I have to many decisions to make and I am stressing out with anticipation to start doing something right away. To sum it up
A.) I can pay him $2500 for the set-up if I like the KB or just give him the S-Trim as a trade.
or
B.) Pay him $2500 for the KB and motor and have 2 motors blown.
WTF to do? :shrug:
But I get to test drive it before making any decision. :D