Keep them or get rid of them? Opinions please

ReefBlue93

Jan 31, 2004
Bremen, GA.
Ok, I am talking about the vent visors. Do they need to go or should I leave them on. Does it F up the door lines. Looking for honest opinions. Also looking for any flaws that I don't see.

DSC_0222.jpg

DSC_0280.jpg

DSC_0215.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0222.jpg
    DSC_0222.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC_0280.jpg
    DSC_0280.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC_0215.jpg
    DSC_0215.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 66
  • Sponsors (?)

I used to have a set, I liked them, but I do think it looks better without. They are very nice especially in leaving the windows cracked and keeping the rain out. It is your car and you know what you like.

Still your choice.:)

Killer, another Reef Blue stang. I don't drive it in the rain anymore, so thats not a concern. Put them on about 10 years ago when it was a daily driver. Not a daily driver for the last 7 years. Stays in the garage till the weekend. BTW, thats a sweet ride you have..........

my mom and dad have them on both of there truck...ranger and escape and when i drive thim i think there nice to have just for the reason that i hate driving with windows up i like em down but my mom hates them down so with the vents i can crack the window and still get some air and she can smoke or whatever (i hate the smell of cig smoke!)

if the stang is a DD keep em.if not toss em...

man i love reef blue...ive been thinking of doing a color change latly instead of raggata blue.

Y'know what's funny, I came in here and just looked at the pics. I don't believe I've seen your car before, and I immediately thought "wow, that color looks awesome w/those rims and lights." Then I noticed the break in streamlining at the windows due to the rain guards, and thought they should be taken off.

So...lose 'em ;)

Keep them around for when you drive in the rain though, that'd be handy. That's what I'd do if I was in the middle on it. But in nice weather, why bother?

id lose them also...they are nice for crackin windows but they dont flow.

while im offering opinion i agree with losing the window banner and maybe some stock lx lights. Heck i think it;d be sweet if just the taillight part was red and all else smoked.

that would just make the car very very clean and all the more badass IMO