Kenne Bell 2v Mustang Dyno

• Sponsors (?)

007 said:
Yup. Good to have some customer support from them. That was the major downfall with the KB kit vs the Cobra Killer. Cobra Killers service is impecable, and one of the first guys on the board to buy a KB got screwed around.

Is that resolved yet?

Is there a thread for what your talking about?

DPDCRUZIN said:
For all those, who wanted to see the real results from a real customer and someone else's real dyno.
'00 Mustang 2V - Intercooled - 9 psi w/Kenne Bell - 90mm Mass air upgrade kit.

Hey Victor,

Absolutely wonderful numbers! I wonder what's the status of my kit. James e-mailed me last Friday saying that the kit was ready to ship out but that he was missing the VIN #. I reply with the VIN that same day. I want my kit soooo bad :lol: What should I expect my rwhp to be with my 9 psi intercooled kit, 70mm TB, long headers and the rest of mods shown in my signature below? :shrug: BTW, it's a 2000 GT.

2K1GtfromSC said:
Is there anything you can do for a Saleen series IV supercharger to get more power (sell one of your intakes)?
Or do I just need to sell the Slowleen SC and get the KB.
Is there any type of conversion?

Yeah make your own intake. :nice: Or just modify one.

lightningintake.jpg

Well if it works I'll post a how-to. I might have a spare intake also.

It's actually a pretty cool setup. These intake ports are frickin HUGE !!

DSGcoupe said:
So did you just have to modify the lightning intake to work with the whipple supercharger or was there more? I hope that you can do a how to article cause I am very interested to see other people ideas. My ideas have ran out for now. :(

when do you think you will have some numbers on your setup?

It needs a custom mounting plate - intercooler - bypass. Alt has to be turned around like the KB. Intake has to be cut - welded - stress relieved and fly cut.

I won't get back into the car until January some time. I'm having some work done that's going to take a while.

Kb

aggiedj02 said:
looks good Victor. I want one and am in the process of prepping the vehicle for the next year or so.

You WILL have my business after the treatment I saw RedDragon got. Just have to get some other thiongs in order first (daily driver and engagement ring come first).

Sure you want to give the ring before getting the S/C? You may never get it. Besides...you can enjoy a supercharger all month long.