Kenne Bell intake elbow question

Zero_chance

Founding Member
May 29, 2001
Maricopa, AZ
So after a brief hiatus, my Kenne Bell project is coming to a close. Question on availability of the sn95 elbow, does anyone know if KB sells it seperately? Ive tried calling, emailing and faxing them and its been three days with no response. Kit was bought from a person on Corral and he didnt include the elbow for whatever reason. I have the flowzilla inlet manifold which I believe is 90mm and the aftermarket elbow Trick flow sells says not for 90mm manifolds. Im going to try to get a hold of the kid I got it from but he was hard to communicate with during the deal, nevermind afterward. I've thought about going with the fox throttle setup, blank egr spacer, etc but thats tacking on more dollars to a project thats already well past the budget i had intended. Closing in on five thousand now with the price for all the parts added up. SO hopefully someone with a KB can chip in. I'm assuming KB must sell it seperately, I just wish they were easier to get a hold of.

• Sponsors (?)

KB still sells 5oh setups and the Flowzilla inlet is 80mm tops (though I don't think it's quite that large). KB has changed up their website a lot over the last few months so I'm not able to find a reference for the exact dimensions for you however...

I run the Flowzilla inlet on my Fox and am currently running a 75mm TB. I'll eventually switch up to an 80mm TB but the opening will barely (not fully) accomodate an 80mm.

I'll tool around the site a bit more and try and find the page I'm thinking about.

Yeah Ive noticed the changes in the site. I thought I read somewhere it accepted up to 90mm. Opening probably isnt quite that large. I think the guy that did the intercooler setup runs a 90. I only plan on using a 75mm anyway I just need to see about the elbow or if Im going to have to switch to fox tb setup.

Yeah if you go on kbs site click on superchargers then 94-95 and click on the picture of the standard unit it has a side by side comp of the standard and flowzilla. Standard up to 70 mm tb and flowzilla up to 90 mm but I agree the actual opening is not 90 mm. I sent another email to tech maybe Ill get lucky....

Yep... You found the one that I was looking for. If you're planning on running a 75mm TB with a 75mm spacer then you're good to go. The bolt spacing is the same regardless. The opening is the only thing that you needed to worry about.

Yeah I plan on running a 75mm since I'll be seeing a max of ten psi... maybe twelve... I just need to find out if the Trick Flow elbow will bolt up to the flowzilla inlet or if I have to get a Kenne Bell specific elbow for it. I COULD go Fox tb setup but that's going to require even more parts when Im trying to wind down the new spending on the project.