Kenne Belled baby

• Sponsors (?)

:drool:

As soon as I get my 03/04 Gt I'm going to save up some $$ and get a KB 1.7..damn california emessions won't let me get a 2.2..:bang: ..oh well 1.7 is better than nothing right.

Its like a night and day difference quiet on idle and a beast at wot.The polished was shiped insted of black because of the wait.the shop that did it was tired of waiting 4 the black and they had a chrome in stock so they got it at no charge 2 me. i waited 4 weeks. i didnt know it was comming untill i went there 2 pick the car up.what a nice supprise.

There a cobra type rim i got off ebay very nice quality. got nitto 315 on them which grab awsome if there warm.ill post dyno sheet after header install.thanks for the complements. Big Three Performance did the work.and they are awsome.there in waukesha wi.They are also doing the header install

war69 said:
There a cobra type rim i got off ebay very nice quality. got nitto 315 on them which grab awsome if there warm.ill post dyno sheet after header install.thanks for the complements. Big Three Performance did the work.and they are awsome.there in waukesha wi.They are also doing the header install
Ok, I didn't think I'd seen a DD cobra wheel on the regular vendors' sites. They look good!:nice:

95Gt_5.0 said:
:drool:

As soon as I get my 03/04 Gt I'm going to save up some $$ and get a KB 1.7..damn california emessions won't let me get a 2.2..:bang: ..oh well 1.7 is better than nothing right.

I heard KB is trying to get the 2.2 to be smog legal...

Polished looks nice but after you've had to pass $5600 out of your butt... saving $600 is kind of nice. It will pay for my new hood.

If someone looks at my 1.7L KB and scoffs at it not being shiney, I may have to run over them... a few times.

:SNSign:

If I could afford it, I would, but I'm just happy that ****er is on it's way! :p

GDawg said:
If someone looks at my 1.7L KB and scoffs at it not being shiney, I may have to run over them... a few times.

I personally think the black KB looks better in the 2V engine bay than the 4V Cobras. My valve covers, hosing, etc. is black. The KB looks factory stock under the GT's hood.

Thanks for the coments. She goes in for the jba titainium headers tomorow and then the finale dyno tune. anyone have any expereance with these headers.There the shorties.hopefully ill get over 400hp.what do you think?