kid in a "turbo" prelude

donjohn said:
couldn't he do a twin turbo... small to large turbo? isn't that what some of the 4 cyl cars do?

i still think you could hear a BOV and spool on any prelude turbo system

Yup, do it sequential like a supra......or, you could just fab a set of headers that split the 4 primaries into two, then go to the turbos that way. But that's a wierd way to do it.
Scott

• Sponsors (?)

ive been within 10 ft of the car before though. he did the famous 6 grand rev :nonono: and i didnt hear anything. all i heard was the car screaming for help. the kids say its suppose to be an aftermarket turbo, but then again there are kids that pointed at my alternator and thought it was a turbo :)rlaugh:) thats the truth.

"Now modified, his exhaust is LOUD, even with his factory turbo."

I wonder how they did that. I couldn't get my turbo'd car to be loud and have seen many other have the same issue. I guess anythings possible.

Swarzkopf said:
Disagree with lots of whats posted here. The car I use to illustrate my disagreement with is my good friend's 05 STI:

While stock and producing 300hp turbocharged horsepower, you couldn't hear the turbo AT ALL.

Your comparing a stock to aftermarket turbo. I dont know of to many aftermarket turbos that you cant hear spool or hear the BOV

i know my car sure is loud, its as loud as hell right now, the turbos are actually just a tad bit louder than the flowmasters and offroad/h that i had, and my car spools LOUD, However, with a honda, the turbo most likely would be before the exhaust, etc so it would be sorta quiet i bet?