Kidd Valley this Saturday!!!

Mike,
I'm glad you are excited for tomorrow night, so am I. Has any one noticed, that Mike has a total of ten posts and nine of them are on this thread?:shrug:

As for the mall incident...well I'll tell you at Kidd Valley..let's just say it was:bs:

• Sponsors (?)

Mike,
I'm glad you are excited for tomorrow night, so am I. Has any one noticed, that Mike has a total of ten posts and nine of them are on this thread?:shrug:

As for the mall incident...well I'll tell you at Kidd Valley..let's just say it was:bs:

Excited? hellz yes! Theres nothing better than a great group of guys/gals with Mustangs hanging out on a saturday night. :nice:

Yikes that bad huh? Im interested to hear what happened.

Mike,
It is nice to see some enthusiasm for the up and coming season. We are excited too, as are a lot of other people. Check out the number of posts and reads. It is increadible for only two days. I think we could have 30+ cars tomorrow. I better get to work early tomorrow and make sure we have lots of food for everyone. See Ya'll Saturday!!!

Can someone tell me how to get there from Fort Lewis/South I-5? The wife and I have never been up there to see what all the talk is about and today is supposed to be a nice day so we are thinking about going up to KV today.

Brian
:flag:

I-5 North to the 145th st exit (2 exits past Northgate mall) go left (west) a couple miles to Highway 99 Aurora and go left, KV is 2 blocks down on the right.

Hey man! We are meeting up at the old Food Pavillion in smokey point at 4:15. Take the smokey point exit, go left back over the highway, take a right at the next main light and Food Pavillion is on the left. You should see us all there! :nice:

heres my cell if you hanve questions 425-754-3609 Hope to see ya there! :D

I'll try and add to the headcount / cruise down. Lisa is coming up from Kent (working today) around 2pm, so 4:15 maybe cutting it close. We'll head out there as soon as she gets up here.

I'll try and add to the headcount / cruise down. Lisa is coming up from Kent (working today) around 2pm, so 4:15 maybe cutting it close. We'll head out there as soon as she gets up here.

Tyler, my cell is there. Give me a call if your gonna be there at 4:15 or close. ill stick around ad wait for you. Were gonna head down state to the first shucks in marysville and meet up with some other guys who were on that sept cruise. They had a couple 03's. One was white and one was red. They figured it be easier to meet there instead of drving north to go south. Let me know! MM:nice:

Oh and the car looking nice and sexy for tonight. :rolleyes:

View attachment 330003
View attachment 330004
KV007.jpg

36 cars there at one time by my count and several cars that came and went. Probably 45 all together.

It was great to see everybody.